Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 26, 2009

Confession____________


I know I've enter your life;
But I dint mean to hurt you.
I kw I've hurt u a lot;
But believe me I'm innocent.
I know I've no place in your life;
But still I'm your friend.
And not a curse!!
I'm too emotional coz I'm defeated.
I donno what will make u happy & sad...
Coz in time you are nice with me; In time you are rude with me,
In time you r best 4 me; In time you r worst 4 me,
In time you understand me; In time you neglect me,
In time you help me; In time you leave me,
Why its always half?
12 months a year; 30 days a month,
24 hrs a day; 60 mins an hour,
60 secs a min!!!
Every sec I think of u,
Every sec my past haunt me,
Every sec I want 2 hear 4rm u,
Every sec I think too much,
Every sec I lost myself!!!
U said something nice...
Or whenever you talk to me
Or whenever you ask me...
I...ah...I feel like I'm in 7th heaven!!!
But sometime all hell break down.
Making me 4lorn in dis world.
My dear...Oh my dear...
"CONSCIENCE"
Why U do dis 2 me?
I kw that this world is bad place.
But do show me a path...
A path where I can find peace,
A path where I can b myself,
A path 2 NIRVANA...!!!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous bro, is this dedicated to sis in law?, if u write gud romntic poems mail me, i'll make a song in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best path to peace is to stop searching for it.



    http://ificouldyouwould.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete